Flagstone's Win R10 000 in Cash promotion runs from 23 October 2015 to 31 January 2016.
To enter the promotion, simply SMS ‘Flagstone’, your name and province to 40658, and your entry will go into an electronic lucky draw. SMS’s charged at R1.50 each.
‘WIN ZAR 10,000 IN CASH’ PROMOTION
This promotion runs from 23 October 2015 to 31 January 2016
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to all individuals who reside in South Africa and who are aged 18 years or over.
2. Any director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Accolade Wines South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("Promoter"), their immediate family members or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion, simply SMS ‘Flagstone’, your name and province to 40658, and your entry will go into an electronic lucky draw. SMS’s charged at R1.50 each.
4. The promotion is open from 00H00 on 23 October 2015 and will close at 20H00
on 31 January 2016.
5. There are no limits to the number of entries allowed per person.
6. No proxies (authorized agents or written authorizations) are accepted.
7. Only one (1) winner in total – the lucky winner will win a grand prize of
ZAR 10,000 (ten thousand Rand only).
8. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the grand prize will be free from all disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter shall not be liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
9. The draw will take place on 12 February 2016. The eligible prize winner will be determined based on the results of a random computer draw by a representative of the Promoter and the winner will be notified before 19 February 2016 by telephone. A follow up e-mail will be sent providing the winner with prize details.
10.The Promoter will attempt to contact a winner at least 3 (three) times and if no response is received and the Promoter is unable to make contact, or should the winner not claim, collect or accept the prize by 16H30 on 26 February 2016, or if the prize is not handed over due to insufficient identity verification, the eligible prize winner will forfeit the right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible prize winner. This process will continue until contact is made with an eligible winner.
11.In order to claim a prize, the winner will be required to provide proof of identity, and sign an acknowledgement of receipt, unless the prize is sent by post or electronic means to the eligible prize winner. Any person found to have supplied false or misleading information may be disqualified from the competition and will therefore forfeit the prize.
12.The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant.
13.The results of the competition will be announced via the Flagstone Wines Website: www.flagstonewines.com
14.Verified winners/individuals and their immediate family members may not enter into any other Accolade Wines South Africa (Pty) Ltd promotion/competition again within a 6 (six) month period of receiving this prize.
15.The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16.The Promoter will not be held liable for any misinterpretation of the prize, rules and conditions or any specific part thereof.
17.No prize alternative will be available. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable and substitutions of equivalent are not allowed. In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or if required by law, the Promoter will be entitled to vary the terms and conditions of or cancel the promotion/competition or otherwise substitute or vary prizes. Any notice in this regard will be published on the Flagstone Wines Website or in another appropriate medium. In the event that the prize is limited or varied in this matter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18.Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner's name, image and likeness for editorial, advertising, publicity and television broadcast without compensation, or require the winner to be present when the winner is announced, or participate in any other marketing activity, unless the winner notifies the Promoter in writing that he/she does not wish to do so. By entering the Promotion/Competition you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the Promotion/Competition and by entering the Promotion/Competition you agree to us transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of winning prizes.
19.To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage, including but not limited to physical harm or death, howsoever arising from or as a result of any entrant's participation in the promotion or the entrant's redemption of any prize in terms of this Promotion/Competition, or from any amendments to prize details and/or terms and conditions of this Promotion/Competition.
20.In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion/competition, or to change the rules at its discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to entrants.
21.By entering this promotion/competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
22.A copy of these terms and conditions are available on request from the Promoter's administrator in the Finance Department at Doornbosch Centre, Strand Road (R44), Stellenbosch, 7600, during the hours of 10H00 and 16H00 on working days until the promotion/competition closes at 20H00 on 31 January 2016.
PROMOTER: Accolade Wines South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Doornbosch Centre, Strand Road (R44), Stellenbosch, 7600