Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5 | Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
Clean, brilliant pale with a hint of limey greenness around the rim.
A Complex nose of green pepper, fig leaves, passion fruit and limey aromas is followed by a distinctive, bright flintiness.
The complexity of the nose is expressed on the palate giving this wine a full, crisp and lively mouth- feel, with an after taste that lingers.
Pairs well with foods that offer a certain amount of zest, combining particularly well with veal lemone and grilled calamari. Also try it with steamed asparagus, a spaghetti vongole, an avocado soup or an herbed risotto!
Free Run Awards:
- Platter Wine Guide 2022: (88)
- Double Gold Michelangelo 2021
- Michelangelo Int Wine Awards 2019
- Ultra Wine Challenge 2019
- Tim Atkin SA Report
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show 2019
- Platter Wine Guide 2017
- FNB Sauvignon Blanc Top 10
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Tranche 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018