Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
Dark, rich, plummy red.
An explosion of plums and dark berries. Spicy undertones of coriander and cloves with a hint of fresh mint gives this wine dimension.
The palate is all about silky tannins and length. Flavours of plum and berries combined with subtle tannins, makes this a smooth wine on the palate.
Perfect with seasoned Karoo lamb chops on the BBQ, in fact, lamb pairs exceptionally well with Longitude in almost any shape or form.
Love for the Longitude:
- Ultra Wine Challenge 2019
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Ultra Value Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Trache 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Wine of the Month Club April 2018
- Platter Wine Guide 2018
- Ultra Value Wine Awards 2017