Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
Dark, rich, plummy red.
On the nose there is an explosion of plums and dark berries. Spicy undertones and hints of crushed cashew nuts and fresh mint gives this wine sweeping aroma dimensions.
The palate is all about silky tannins and length. Bright flavours of plums and berries combined with the subtle tannins, makes this an exceptionally smooth wine on the palate. It finishes with enticing richness and a hint of lingering chocolate.
A great accompaniment to seasoned spiced Karoo lamb chops on the braai. It also goes well with roasted vegetarian dishes, like lentil, tomato and sweet potato lasagne.
- Ultra Wine Challenge 2019
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Ultra Value Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Trache 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Wine of the Month Club April 2018
- Platter Wine Guide 2018
- Ultra Value Wine Awards 2017