Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
Deep ruby red with garnet rim.
On the nose summer fruits like strawberry, cherry and black-ripe youngberry, cassis, fennel and the faintest hint of basil.
The serious, creamy palate is complemented by concentrated flavours of black cherry, wild mint, blueberry and dark chocolate.
This Bordeaux blend pairs well with any beef or game bird dishes, like rosemary braised lamb shanks or a hearty venison pie!
Love for the Treaty Tree Reserve:
- Ultra-Wine Challenge 2019
- SA Sommeliers Selection 2019
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2018
- Wine of the Month Club February 2018
- Platter Wine Guide 2018
- Veritas Wine Awards 2017
- Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2017
- Gold Wine Awards 2017