Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
Brilliant gold with green tint.
Fresh peach, ripe apricot and dried pear introduce exotic aromas of this noble grape.
Tropical notes follow through to palate with hints of stone fruit and vanilla, finishing with a well-balanced crisp acidity.
A perfect accompaniment to seafood and spicy dishes.
Love for the Tributary:
- Ultra-Wine Challenge 2019
- Tim Atkin 2019 SA Report
- Standard Bank Top 10 Challenge
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show 2019
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Veritas Wine Awards 2018
- Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2018
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Tranche 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Top 100 Wine Challenge 2018
- Wine of the Month Club January 2018