Sweet | 1 2 3 4 5| Dry
Light | 1 2 3 4 5 | Full bodied
In the glass, this wine is a brilliant white gold colour.
Aromas of melon, peaches and apricots with a hint of jasmine and sweet pea.
Summer fruit aromas follow through on the palate with a hint of spiciness. Medium bodied with a fresh acidity and lingering aftertaste.
Viognier is a food wine and it goes brilliantly with all sorts of food, its ample body and wonderful aroma make an unusual and exciting combination. This wine is fantastic with seafood, but also try it with salads, smoked salmon and spicy dishes.
A particular favourite pairing is Word of Mouth and steamed mussels in a masala coconut broth.
Word of Mouth Awards:
- Platter Wine Guide 2022: (90)
- Gold Michelangelo 2021
- Gold Ultra Value Wine Award 2021
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show 2019
- Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2018
- Platter Wine Guide 2019
- International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Awards 2018
- International Wine Challenge Tranche 2 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Top 100 Wine Challenge 2018
- Platter Wine Guide 2018
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show 2017
- Platter Wine Guide 2017